Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Short and Sweet

It's raining again in Monterey, but i like it. I'm keeping today short and sweet because I'm watching a movie. I came across something today & I wanted to ask everyone about it. What do you think of clear clothing? I saw a really amazing clear rain coat in a magazine last year, i can't remember who made it though. It jewels and things all over  certain parts if my memory serves me correctly. Well, today while doing my daily online "window shopping" i saw this clear trench at Topshop and it totally jogged my memory. Yes, or no on the clear? hmmm?






Clear Chanel Bag



xoxo
A/C

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a clear raincoat. I remember my mom telling me about the clear raincoat she had as a kid and I've thought it was adorable ever since.

    ReplyDelete