Thursday, January 7, 2010

" Old man, look at my life. 24 and there's so much more."

Happy Thursday Everyone!

This week has been going by great. I hope the rest of you can say the same. Work has been super busy this week. As some of you may know i work for a textile company (if you didn't, now you do!). Right now its been really stressful trying to meet out deadlines, but I think everything will fall into place.

So i've been listening to a lot of Neil Young this week, its really making me wish it was summer already. Summer is my favorite time of year to get dressed. I love all the short shorts, cropped tops, flowing flowery dresses...  i could go on forever. I was looking at UO early spring catalog online the other day and i wish i could buy almost everything on there.

Here are a few of my favs:


all items from UO


xoxo Faker

No comments:

Post a Comment