Thursday, January 28, 2010

An Ode to Ali.


I'm always being told I look like other people. A lot actually, sometimes I wish someone would just say I look like me already! I actually think I look like the spitting image of my mother in her early 20's. She doesn't like me saying that because well, lets just say she doesn't look like that anymore? Don't get me wrong, I love my momma and I think she's beautiful inside and out... she just maybe doesn't agree. 
Okay, okay.. i'll move on. Back to the original reason for today's post, Ali McGraw! This is the first person people tell me I look like that I actually agree with. Well , maybe it's just I think she's pretty and I only hope I'm an ounce as beautiful as she.

I'm always interested to know why people even think that. Frankly, I think maybe it's just the brows.
 
 Question: Who do you all think you look like. or mahybe have even been told so?



 
(all images via google images)
Ali


My Mother and Father in 1980

Me! (well, duh)
Well, I guess that's enough pointless vanity for the day. I have to get back to planning my boyfriends birthday party! He's turning 27!


<3
xoxo
A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment