Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quick, Quick, Fast, Fast.

Quick update! Happy Thursday Faking it readers. Haha ( how lame does that sound?) To even my own surprise, I've been working on a project at home. My BF's mom taught me to knit this last weekend and I've been trying to dedicate at least an hour each night after work on trying to actually make something! ( I'll tell you all when/if I ever finish said project) Maybe I'll even have to throw up a quick picture showing my progress and maybe even my face for once! Maybe!

On another note....I'm finally seeing some real traffic as of late here ( compared to the last year, really sad numbers when it comes to toher blogs), a little exciting. So if you stop by and read on a regular basis, add the blog! Haha, I would appreciate it greatly.

Hope everyone has a great week, and has great plans for the weekend! I know I'm going to try and head back up to the Bay! Hopefully a stop by Santa Cruz to see some friends and make s much needed stop by The Red for some garlic fries and cocktails!

A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment