Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dropping the ball

I really can't believe its almost 2011. This year has really flow by. I can't believe I've been posting consistently for the whole time as well! I never once thought I would actually follow through to the extent I have at this point. Being as I'm much more of a dreamer then someone who applies those dreams. I know there is a lot I HAVEN'T actually done that I said I would, but I've never tried to make this blog an obligations. I hope it will always feel as new and exciting as it does now. I really look forward to sharing things with my very small, but growing group of readers. I see this blog not only growing, but becoming the best source of documentation I will have for this period in my life. So needless to say, I'm happy I chose to start blogging.

Now, to make a list of resolutions for the upcoming year or not? I have no bias for or against making them. I feel in the long run what difference does it make? You will follow through with these things if they mean enough to you, and you probably wont if they don't. Making a list doesn't mean you will do anything! So, maybe I will .... maybe I wont. I do know however, that I would like to focus on an actual direction for my blog. It does tend to be a bit all over the place when it comes to the content I write about or share...  but then again, maybe that is my direction? Focusing on bettering myself both in the physical and mental state are really important to me this year as well. I feel if I'm ever going to make progress in my own life I need to start with good ground work. A great foundation. Right now, my 'house' might be built on sand, not stone. If that makes sense. 

Sorry for the lack of fashion oriented posts, Christmas pictures still to come. I'm sure I will have plenty more to share after this weekend as well. Happy New Years everyone!

A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment