Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Travels in La-La-Land

The last week and a half I've gone down to LA twice. So, for someone who is pretty much a homebody It's been quite the whirlwind of events. First was an amazingly fun concert with my boyfriend. We went to go see My Morning Jacket, probably my favorite band of all time. Jim James is the only man I would ever leave my bf for! (joke... maybe!) We had a an awesome time walking around Hollywood for a bit before the show as well. After we found a Taco Truck that was amazing.  The next morning we were woken up at 6:30 from the ceiling of our hotel leaking water right onto our bed! So we decided to just hit the road. We made a few stops along the way. Freebirds in Santa Barbara and Pismo and SLO. All in all a great trip. The next weekend we spent Saturday at Disneyland with my bf family. I was a little tired due to getting into Anaheim around 1 am and not being able to sleep past 5:30. Besides that this last week has been awesome. I actually like being a little more adventuress. I always refer to myself as an old lady due to the fact I love just being at home with my Boyfriend 98% of the time.  I leave everyone with an insane amount of pictures documenting my week of travels to the City of Angels!

Crusing around Hollywood before the concert

I bring the Pre-game


the ride to the Greek Theater

crappy picture of my man Yim Yames


Taco Truck heaven. We had to go back the next week on our way to Anaheim as well! So bomb!

You might be able to tell I love Mexican food. One of the best Burritos outside of San Diego.


Pismo Beach , Ca




Week 2:

Dinseyland! Obviously the happiest place on earth.

Not so cooperative

always a child at heart!

A few pictures taken while leaving the park. 

I've never been to keen on La, but I think I may be changing my mind? Who knows. Anything can happen!

xoxo
A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment