Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dum, Dum, Dum-dum ...

Here comes the bride...
I'll refrain from typing the whole song I swear! Recently started the hunt for a dress appropriate for a wedding yet still me. I've been feeling like the best options have been simple tube-top type dresses. I featured one by Quail I saw on sale at UO. I still can't decide if it's too bird-like or not, though. Any thoughts? I went on Bloomingdales website and found two really cute dresses by French Connection. Now the dilemma is, is it wedding appropriate. One thing I'm keeping in mind is nothing too flashy, boring or sexy. Nothing like looking like a fire cracker (total joke) around my boyfriends family!


I would have to say I prefer the first of the two at the moment. Number two may fall into the 'sexy' category I'm trying to avoid. I'm just not one for the totally demure look. I need a BIT of spice in my life. Especially at a party!

Thoughts?
xoxo
A/C

2 comments:

  1. totally thought you were announcing your engagement for a second! hahah okay anyway, I love the first one. I've also been eyeing this baby for a little while now... http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Coffee+and+Dreams+Dress it would be SO cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little afraid of that! haha hmm, the link doesnt work? I showed me a picture of a pug!

    ReplyDelete