Friday, August 6, 2010

Slow & Steady

Slowly but surly I am getting more traffic to my blog. However you wouldn't be able to tell by the amount of followers I have. So if you read this blog and are not following me, I would really appreciate it. I know my blog is still lacking in some of the area's , such as personal style photo's and my cheap finds online( pretty much the point of starting it). All with time. 


Getting a little back on track I'll leave you all with some cute pants I got a F21 the other day. It was odd because I found them on the sale rack for 7.99 and they are new to the online store and being sold for 24.99, so yeah for me. My boyfriend seems to think I look like a ninja or something, oh well. I love them. They are so soft and airy, it's nice to add comfort to something that's not considerably casual looking.


Now I'm finishing up my work week, heading to Fresno for some girl time and a bridal shower. Can't wait to get my face in that sun!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
xoxo
A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment