Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sayulta, Mexico

Recently my boyfriend and I were invited on a trip to Vegas with some friends of ours, Ben and Susan. About a week or so later I got a message from one of them online saying we all needed to talk about our trip. To our surprise our friends had a new adventure in mind. Ben and Susan had been invited to stay at his boss's vacation home in Sayulita, Mexico! So pretty much we were told that all we needed to do was book a flight and get our passports and we could tag along! So, not only will this be Greg and my first real vacation with out some sort family orientation, it's my first time out of the United States! Yes, it is only Mexico... but I think it's amazing! 

The only down fall was that I really wanted to go to NY for the first time this summer as well. I would have been able to see one of my friends I haven't seen in what seems like forever and wish her well for her upcoming wedding. I guess you win some and lose some. Mexico is just so much more financially obtainable. 

Sayulita is a cute little fishing village north of Puerto Vallarta . It seems like there are lots of things to do for a smaller place. What I am mostly looking forward to is the food. I think my favorite food has to be Mexican food, so this is a really big treat for me. I'm dieting now just to counter act the 20 pounds I plan on gaining solely off of salsa , chips, and tasty fish tacos! This place is really know for it's hospitality and local flare. Nothing better than friendly locals and amazing cuisine. I've checked out quite a few travel websites, the blog of the owners house we are staying at and Sayulita's official website, SayulitaLife.com


Another great addition is the fact it's the same month as my 24th Birthday, and a month prior to my 5th anniversary with Greg. 

Well, to end my post today here are a few pictures off of http://www.sayulitalife.com/!
 
xoxo, A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment