Monday, June 27, 2011

Sf Birthday Weekend

So I turned 25 this weekend. Had a pretty amazing time. I wish I was better at taking pictures, because alas I pretty much have none! Thankfully I go a few here or there, and I know a few photos hanging around friends cameras. My fiance took my up to sf for a few days. Saw an amazing concert with a surprise appearance by M.Ward! Somehow came down with a bug or something on the second day! (luckily everything worked out anyway because that was my actual birthday!) Went out with a bunch of friends who were so amazing to join me from a few different spots in California!













I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Now to get through a week of work so I can go see My Morning Jacket again in Santa Barbara, and visiting some a friend in SLO!

A/C

1 comment:

  1. you look stunning! Happy belated birthday :D

    ReplyDelete