Friday, April 15, 2011

" So the physciatrist shows a patient a picture and says i want you to think of the first thing that comes to mind, the patient says sex. So he shows three more pictures and everytime he gets the same answer, sex, sex, sex. The doctor says your obsessed with sex, and the patient says, "well you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures."

Quote : What about Bob= one of my favorite movies. So sorry for the insanely long title. I couldn't help myself!

I am so thankful it's Friday! I have been waiting for this week to end before it started! I have never been so excited to move around the corner in my life. Its going to be a perfect fit for us. Our dog finally had a little year, I finally have room for a craft/sewing area ( I have been needing space for so long!), we can finally have set up Greg's drums... the list goes on and on. We even have the help of a few amazing friends. So will be filled with beer, dance parties, and lots and lots of snacks! Good thing we already have everything packed, that is the hard part! 

With all of this change of scenery I have been really craving a change of appearance. I have been very weary about cutting my hair the last few years... so it has pretty much stayed the same. The only difference being bangs or longer bangs... so I guess there has been no real difference. HAHA! I think the fact its Spring, and I feel like all this hair is weighing me down its making holding on to these locks any esier! I have been really loving Diane Birch and her easy breezy hair. I think I mix between her cut and an Alexa Chung style cut would fit the bill perfectly. What do you guys think? 
Alexa +

 Diane =

??
??
??

And a few pictures of my hair at the moment for comparison ....

Current hairstyle = blah

After looking at all of these images next to each other, I think I'm going to go for it! It's only hair after all!

Any BIG plans for the weekend?

A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment