Friday, April 29, 2011

FridayHighDay

It's finally Friday. It's beautiful out. This weekend looks to be the same, if not better. We are totally out of our old place starting Sunday. What a relief. Things are still not 'normal', but everything in time. I'm looking forward to doing nothing but what I want this weekend. Laying out in the sun, making a new maxi skirt and hopefully silk top, drinking beers, buying a new book. The list goes on and on. It seems like since we found the what I have now coined 'The Dollhouse' (new place, duh!) we have been going non stop. For two people who like to take it easy, keeping that busy has been really odd. A nice change, just tiresome. I nice to be a better schedule. No one needs to sleep as much as we did. I'll leave you all with a few pictures from around the web I've found this week.










Sorry no tags, all came from other blogs( dirtyblonde, catparty,wildfox.)

Happy Weekend. 
A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment