Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Got my glasses last night. Quite the experience to be able to see again. It's amazing how much you convince yourself things look fine when they are really not. Snapped this picture right after I picked these babies up from Costco  in the car (Kirkland baby!). I was cleaning a nice little cut I got myself inside while leaving. Thanks desk at Costco! I really need to get used to these. I keep trying to take them off when I get inside like there sunglasses.

Not too much else going on. Trying to get some wedding planning started. I think I have all the ideas ready in my head. (who am I kidding, I have for years) Just need to get it all on paper!

Happy Hump Day
A/C

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your new glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look SO good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm just starting to get used to them.

    ReplyDelete