Monday, March 14, 2011

FOUR EYES

Last weekend was really awesome. Great hang outs, funny old guy bands, too much vodka ( thanks for taking care of me babe!), not nearly enough rest and a lot of great people. I wont go into to much detail, being as I have nothing to show for it! I take that back, a have two really great things to show for it. A really good friend of mine gave me an awesome Members Only jacket and a great coffee table book on jewelery. Obviously she is good to me!

I also had my first eye doctors appointment , EVER! I was actually really glad I went in the long run, because come to find out....I'm really need them. I figured they would tell me just for driving and night, like I had assumed. Not the case. I can't wait to be able to see finally. I don't know why I took vision for granted for so long. Seeing the world through rose colored glasses foggy eyes, isn't very enjoyable. 

Looking forward to learning a little on the keyboard this week. I'll let you know how that one goes. 

A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment