Friday, November 19, 2010

H&M Bound

Tomorrow is the release of Lanvin for H&M. I'm  so excited to be able to make it up to the City to check it out. Since I don't live in a metropolitan area or drive for that matter, I more normally miss out on all this stuff. It's a really nice coincidence that I decided to go up to San Fransisco this weekend. I told my BF I wouldn't make the whole trip a shopping excursion, but that I HAD to at least drop by H&M before leaving town. From what I've seen around the web I'm excited to see at least 95% of the collection. Totally hoping a few things will stand out and make my decisions a little easier! 






Another thing I'm looking forward to is going by The Grove  for a cup of the best coffee in the City! At least I think so. Having worked with coffee a lot in the pas, I am always trying to find something I consider special. (Starbucks is NOT good coffee, people. C'mon now!) Probably going to hit up Haight St. and Amoeba Records as well. SF Is a special place for my BF and I. We used to take small trips there a lot in the begging, so it's going to be great to get back into something we love. I just some need bread from the pier, a bottle of Jager... and maybe a place to rest my head! Besides that, the city will provide everything I need!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

xoxo
A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment