Monday, April 5, 2010

bunny face.

I woke up yesterday morning a little sad i had no Marc Jacobs  for Louis Vuitton lace bunny ears to adorn atop my head. It would have been the perfect addition to my simple black pant and purple silk top of an Easter outfit. Easter has lost it's allure for me in recent years. It was always about waking up before sun rise for church, what beautiful dress would my mother and grandmother make for me, and of course mass amounts of rich foods at every corner of our house when we returned after the mornings services. I don't know if it's my move away from organized religion ( I left my church at 17 and am now basically 24) or just the fact that I'm older, and things like Easter egg hunts just don't seem like something I HAVE to do anymore.  Even with this being the case I had a great time spending my Sunday with my family. My grandmother is probably in her last years and I know I need to make the most of my time with her. My boyfriend and I made a tasty breakfast it lasted a whole 2 seconds and it was gone! So needless to say the day was more than enjoyable to say the least. I mean c'mon, I had my fill of champagne my noon.. how could I have a bad day?!?

I'll leave you all with some images of said bunny ears!
all images via google images

Happy Monday my fellow bloggers. 

A/C

No comments:

Post a Comment