Saturday, February 6, 2010

you/know/you/really/are/the/bomb.

So the next few days are going to be super exciting for me, because it's my amazing boyfriends 27th birthday!!!! Him and I have been together for almost 5 years now, so I really felt the need to make it really special. His actual birthday isn't till Monday, but  I told him that he gets 2 days this year! I may even be more excited than he is, I dunno. I'll be sure to post lost of pictures from the next two days some time next week. 

Another cool thing is i finally got an invite to lookbook.nu so I will finally start taking more pictures to post both here and on there. I'm really excited about this, too. since I haven't have a lot of extra time lately i've yet to take more pictures... so, I just posted my first look from here on there. We'll see how it goes.
I'll leave you guys with some online "window shopping i've been doing this week.
 
  

( top 3 items from modcloth.com)
 
  
( these 2 items are from pixiemarket.com)
  



xoxoxo
A/C

2 comments:

  1. whoaa..so cuteee,,
    >.<

    congrats for ur anniversary,
    next 14th feb just my first anniversary with my bf,,

    once again, CONGRATS!!
    =D

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much mariska!

    ReplyDelete