Monday, June 14, 2010

M.I.A

I've been mia recently. I went on an amazing vacation and just haven't had the desire to blog all that much. Seemed so silly to do while on my actual vacation, and I actually enjoyed the break. I don't even think I'll post about much of anything to catch you up either. 

I'm really excited right now because my boyfriend and I are planning our 5 year anniversary trip to SF! It's not till the first part of next month, but we always wait a little too long to make reservations, so were starting early this year. I've been looking at dresses for the special night as well... and I think I may have a great one for such a memorable occasion. I found it on ASOS.com and it's even on sale!
It has a really cute cut out in the back and I don't think I've ever worn a gold dress before!
Any suggestions on good places to look for affordable dresses? I would love some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment